Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Long time no post

It's a long time since I posted anything to this blog. Lots has happened since. For as start, I've just about finished converting the winter's harvest of coppiced wood to a couple of piles of logs which should be ready for burning the winter after next.

Apart from doing a spot of paid work (my speciality is financial modelling in Excel, should anyone out there be interested in my services) , my writing effort over the past week has been directed to the FT website, where responses by myself and others to an article by Dick Olver, the Chairman of BAE Systems, have developed into an interesting (and perhaps largely private) triologue.

In the interests of making the triologue less private, here is a link to the article and the ensuing correspondence:-

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/f972de76-61e2-11df-998c-00144feab49a.html

No comments:

Post a Comment